Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Counting my Blessings!!!!!

One quote that has made an impression in my life this past month that has been shared to me by two important men in my life....

True Colors of individuals will always surface, it may be immediately, or it may take years to surface, they will however surface..


This is a time in my life to shine, I'm trying to Shine brightly above the dark clouds and starting to feel at ease and in balance again. Life is a roller coaster and you never know what tommarrow will bring you or anyone of us. So love those who you love and keep your friends close. I've learned so much these past weeks and I know that blessings are being poured down on me and my boys. It's nice to remember that no matter what, there is a God who loves all of his children.
I've been reading alot in my books and it's amazing how much wealth of knowledge there is out there, I just want to learn all that I can....I can't get enough of it.

One day I know I'll look back on this small period of time in my life and think wow, I did it! I'm taking one day at a time, and finding joy in the simple things that life brings.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Thanks for the update! I was so sad when you went away. What books are you reading? I hope things are working out for you. Drop me an email and let me know. WE love you!!!