Monday, March 30, 2009

Thoughts on Marriage!

Seem's like when you first get married things are fresh and new and you think that life will be perfect just because you have each other, as the years go on, and as children come into that family unit you start to realize how much work it really takes. The newness wear's off and you realize that sometimes this just is not what you wanted out of life and how you didn't think life would throw you some punches, and some of those punches you wish you could avoid. I am very greatful to have a great husband, We are having a diffucult time right now. I'm so greatful for the Gospel in my life. I've had to rely on faith a great deal lately, I'm not sure what the future hold for us or what will happen. All I know is that I love my husband and want to be with him forever and always. I love my family. I sometimes wish life was a little easier, and I could get a break from trials, but apparently this is not the case, so I just keep going and I will never give up!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

What a great attitude. I guess we just have to remember that it will not always be easy, but it will be worth it. I wish you the very best! I hope the bumps of life find a way to smooth out soon.

Anonymous said...

You are in my prayers