Thursday, March 5, 2009

Daisy the Dog

Our Puppy who is now 4 months old. She is attending puppy classes now. Mostly for socialization. I took her to the vet and to get groomed and she was mean to the strangers, she's very scared and so when she's unsure she clams up and gets very protective. I was holding her and someone tried to pet her and she growles, shows her teeth and probably will bite them, she's done it to me when she's been nervous.... not good. She's gone to two classes now at Petsmart and she's doing much better, she's ever better behaved at home, believe it or not. When Kylor was a baby we had a black lab. named Shadow, she was a great dog, we ended up giving her to some friends due to many reasons. I took Shadow to puppy classes to, and it was alot of fun. Lab's are great dogs! I think Daisy will get better as she learns some manners, next week I'm going to get her fixed, so that will help half of our problems! Those female hormones gotta love it! She's such a cute dog, I love her!

No comments: