Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blessings of an Eternal Family

LDS Temples Pictures, Images and Photos
I certainly have had time to reflect this past week. Saturday when I took the family to the temple open house it was such a spiritual experience for me. I really thought about all the blessing that have come into my life through attending the temple and going through the temple. I have had moments of trail and there have been times when my testimony has not been as strong it should be. I've been spending alot of time on my knee's and in reflection. I'm so greatful that Steve and I have an Eternal family. It's blessed my life in so many ways. The family seems to be constantly under attach from so many different forces, it's nice to have this eternal perspective on things and know everything will work out. Faith is a choice that helps us get through all that we need to endure. I know my faith has been tested, but I feel like I'm starting to come back to what I know, I've always known. I'm so greatful I have the gospel in my life.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Now we can keep in touch in the Blogging world too. How great! We live only 20 mins from the Draper Temple and have not even gone to the open house yet. Good for you. The pictures are awesome. I'm so glad to hear that you are doing so well.

Keep in touch.