Saturday, January 31, 2009

A 1st for Ky


I was able to take Kylor to a fun activity, Ice Skating we had a good time. He got the hang of it pretty quick and fast for it being his first time, He was really proud of himself. He was laughing when he would fall and he was really cute about it. He made up a game where you don't skate over the blue or red lines which were under the ice. It was fun! I took him out for ice cream after, he wanted M&M blizzard from DairyQ, Yummy! I of course get my favorite, Hot fudge sundae. * Last night I did a major overhaul of the down stairs living room, I moved the computer and we are getting rid of the broken big screen TV and I'll be getting a different one soon, not sure when, but it's freeing up some space down stairs not having that Big screen around.*

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Do you think Kylor will some day play hockey?