Sunday, January 25, 2009

Draper, UT temple Open House

Today was a good day, 10am had Stake Womans Conference, and Sister Tanner the old General Y.W. President spoke to us. It was a great time, I caught up with a few of my old ward members since this is the same Stake that I grew up in from 1980-1999.
We had to chance to go down to this open house, I thought it was a perfect chance for the boys to experience first hand what the temple is like inside. This doesn't happen much so I took full advantage. My mom got a ticket for us and we drive down together. It was a nice experience, one I think we will all remember. It was a foggy evening, I was able to catch some pictures before the fog really came in after dark. As we were leaving the temple was hard to see from the street cause the fog was so thick. We left Layton around 3pm then arrived home 9pm it was a such a great experience to teach the boys about the temple. I know Kylor was impressed.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm excited to see the temple- we're going on President's Day. I'm glad you got to go and take the boys. It's neat to have the chance to go to the temple with your little ones.

HaYn Mama said...

That is so cool! What a treat for you and your boys to experience the beauty of the temple.